Dr Soumya Lanka MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP, DCH is a fully qualified GP and Aesthetic Doctor from a Surgical background. She has worked at the prestigious St Andrews burns and plastics unit at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex.
She specialises in facial aesthetics including Botox (allergan) & Dermal fillers (juvederm), Fat dissolving injections (Aqualyx), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy for skin and hair rejuvenation, Hair growth treatments, Obagi Medical Skin Care and minor surgical procedures.
Dr Soumya Lanka is passionate and committed in providing patients the best possible professional care in a relaxing environment. She understands that cosmetic treatments are as much about helping you achieve greater self-confidence, as about beauty or looking younger. She regularly attends courses and conferences to keep up to date with the latest treatments available in Facial Aesthetics and Dermatology.
At Skin Sense GP Clinic we use the latest technology and gold standard products to ensure the very best results for you.
Why Choose Skin Sense GP Clinic?
At Skin Sense GP Clinic, Essex our SAFE values underpin everything we do.
- Safety– We only use products and equipment that has been clinically proven to be safe and effective along with the highest standards of care that Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration demands
- Affordable – We offer the widest range of treatments without the private hospital prices making it obtainable to almost everyone.
- Free follow up care – All treatments include a free follow up appointment after 2 weeks. We are always there if you need us, open 6 days a week and a 24 hour help line should you ever need it.
- Expertise – All consultations & treatments are done by Dr Soumya Lanka, MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP, DCH
Your Journey To A New You
Whatever treatment you are interested in, once you have decided to take the next step, Skin Sense GP Clinic is here to help and support you from start to finish.
- Stage 1 Book your free, no obligation consultation with Dr.Soumya Lanka who will discuss in detailed the options available for your needs and talk through the whole process and let you know how much it will cost. You will then have all the available information to make an informed choice about the treatment.
- Stage 2 If you decide the treatment, we will book you an appointment.
- Stage 3 At your appointment, she will talk through everything that will happen, complete forms to ensure that the treatment is right for you medically and make sure that you are happy with everything before any treatment begins.
- Stage 4 You will have your treatment and afterwards she will advise you of any aftercare requirements and give you a written copy of these to take home.
- Stage 5 If a follow up appointment is needed, this will be booked before you leave but rest assured that you can always contact us at any time before that appointment if you have any questions or concerns.